Monday, September 23, 2024

Links post for September 23, 2024

It has been a year and some change since I have posted anything on this channel, whoops. I had mentioned in a Bluesky post that I refuse to call a 'skeet' that I was interested in using a blog to post new releases and albums that have stood out to me lately, and I realized that like...I already have a blog that I could easily use to make this happen. So let's see if I can get the determination to use this place more frequently. The new releases were found through Bandcamp emails, and the cool albums are...well, cool albums. All links will open in a new window. I tried to add the covers' thumbnails to this post, but Blogger will not cooperate with me. Apologies!

Cool Albums:

trndytrndy - Virtua - A cover can sell a record, and this cover is an absolute perfect representation for how this album sounds.
Fan Fiordo - Comfort / Interior - Utopian virtual moodiness. If you like FM Skyline and Eyeliner, check this out.
Skyglow - discreet phone affairs - The late night lofi vibes are immaculate
Mom and Dad's Computer - clubhouse - Frutiger Aero-inspired, very bitcrushed, excellent sample selections. I'd say it's one of my favorites this year.
Corrupt Save - Channel Surf - His strongest album yet, in my opinion. Good looped moments and curated vocal choices. 
climbing waterfalls - Secondwindroom - Another Frutiger Aero-inspired album, slushified for your pleasure. Listened to it while walking around the mall recently, and it was a perfect combo.

New Releases:

Yuni Wa - Yunism - Released September 21, 2024
Illuin - The Last Hope - Released August 27, 2024 but will be receiving a tape release on September 24 via PMP.
Mabisyo - Everything Is Still Under Control - Released September 20, 2024
Groovy Kaiju - Radical Reptar - Released July 31, 2024 but now available publicly on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms.
Z.E.R.O. - ENERGIZE! - Released September 21, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Telecom - 3a.m.Signals

  Summer 2011: I downloaded Laserdisc Visions' New Dreams LTD. I wanted so badly to understand it, but I felt more confused than anythi...