Monday, March 27, 2023

Wild World of Sports - Hockey Bloopers

 


One of the last releases in the hypnagogic pop realm, this release "from 1996" contains the best of the best of the best of tracks ripped from hockey compilation VHS tapes. One track in particular, Puck Bunny, evokes imagery of watching a segment of a team's hockey practice, with quick cuts to a coach huddle in the locker room. Wild World of Sports, to my knowledge, released this album and vanished into thin air. I'd like to think that the person behind this project got sucked into the VHS tapes they used, forever looping in the realm of goofy hockey montages.


I actually thought that this artist briefly returned to delete the project, but I discovered that I was looking up the incorrect URL. You may find this album for free at the link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Telecom - 3a.m.Signals

  Summer 2011: I downloaded Laserdisc Visions' New Dreams LTD. I wanted so badly to understand it, but I felt more confused than anythi...